- Warehouse Name: Aries Automotive (subsidiary of Curt Manufacturing)
- Headquarter Location: DFW Airport, Texas
- Company Website: www.ariesautomotive.com
- Warehouse Locations: Texas, Georgia, Washington, Canada – Alberta, Ontario
- Location Routing: No
- Estimated Number of Products: 3,000
HubLogix supports 2 different types of inventory updates. Full Inventory updates evaluate each datapoint in an inventory file, including Product Sku, Product Name, MPN, UPC, Weight, Qty Available, etc. Incremental Inventory updates only evaluate information which changes more frequently, like qty.
- Full Update Frequency: Hourly
- Incremental Update Frequency: Not offered by warehouse
When provided by the warehouse, HubLogix will import cost detail which is used during the order routing decision process.
- Update Frequency: Manual update managed by customer
HubLogix sends orders to this warehouse every 15 minutes.
ORDER CONFIRMATION & ERROR HANDLING
When provided by the warehouse, HubLogix can consume order confirmations and error messages to verify when an order is received by the warehouse or when there is an issue with an order.
- Frequency: Not offered by warehouse
HubLogix will fetch tracking for a warehouse as quickly as it becomes available. For this warehouse, we’re doing the following:
- Tracking Frequency: Every 15 minutes
AVAILABLE SHIPPING METHODS
Below is a list of shipping methods accepted by this warehouse:
- FedEx Ground Commercial
- FedEx Ground Residential
- LTL – Pallet Orders
- Route Truck – Limited Availability